Are you interested in art, design and creative culture? Our art tours are the ideal way to get up close and personal with the members of the Cape Town art world and their work. Tours can be tailor-made to fit specific interests in painting, sculpture, photography, printmaking and ceramics. Full-Day and Half-Day Tours are available. Guests are accompanied by an enthusiastic and knowledgeable art expert.
- Iziko South African National Gallery provides guests with excellent insight into South Africa’s unique art.
- A Galleries Tour includes visits to handpicked galleries featuring works by local artists.
- Irma Stern Museum, housed in the world-famous artist’s former home.
- Worldart Gallery in town, where cutting edge artworks by local contemporary artists, are curated.
- A Contemporary art tour offers visitors an essential insight into the contemporary art ‘scene’ in Cape Town.
- Bronze Age, a multifunctional art foundry in Woodstock specialising in the casting of bronze sculpture utilising both the lost wax as well as sand casting processes. A host of interesting shops and studios, including a hanging plant installation artist, jeweller and home décor is also accessible to the public.
- Imiso Studio exhibits contemporary African inspired designs, functional and decorative ceramic art pieces.
- Pot Luck Club & Gallery where emerging contemporary artists’ works are on show.