For those with a limited schedule, this full-day tour is a combination of Cape Point and the Winelands.
We start off the day travelling around the Peninsula and then make our way through to the world-famous Stellenbosch wine region in the afternoon.
HIGHLIGHTS – Clifton and Camps bay beaches – Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve – Cape Point (the most south-westerly tip of the African continent) – Boulders (African Penguin Colony) – False Bay (the largest bay in Southern Africa) – Historical Stellenbosch
• Impressive views from Chapman’s Peak Drive
• Natural and historical wonders of Cape Point
• Playful penguins at Boulders Beach
• Seaside villages of Simon’s Town & Kalk Bay
• Visit award-winning Wine Estates
• Breath-taking photo opportunities
for your enquiry.
We’ll be in touch with you soon.